English for M.A Students

The English as a Foreign Language Unit offers English courses to M.A students who are required by their departments to study English for advanced degrees.

M.A English courses are classified into three levels. Placement into these levels is done based on a placement test in English for M.A students which takes place twice/three times a year between June and September.

Each student is allowed to take the exam once in three years.