גב' תמי מור
2006-2010 Queens College Queens,NY
Masters in Applied Linguistics
- Prepared to teach English as a Second Language to speakers of other languages.
- Master’s degree issued May 2010
2006-2007 Touro College Brooklyn, NY
Masters in Special Education
- Master’s degree issued September 2007
- New York State Certified Teacher
2003-2005 Michlala Yerushalaim Jerusalem, Israel
B.A. in Education
- Teaching English as a second language
- Teachers certificate issued
2002-2003 The New Seminary/Adelphi University Brooklyn, NY
B.A. in Education
- Teaching Regular Ed and Special Ed classes
2004-2005 Feuerstein Learning Center Jerusalem, Israel
Diploma in Instrumental Enrichment
- IE Basic for children under seven years old.
- IE levels 1 and 2 for children over the age of eight years.
2001-2002 Machon Bnos Yehuda, Teachers’ Seminary (BYA) Israel
- Hebrew education and Judaic studies
Barriere, I., Mor, T., Alda, M. Baine, N, Fallas, R. Faour, Y., Gez, L., Hazan, S., Oved, S., Royston, B., (January 2013) Emergent biliteracy skills in Hebrew/English-Speaking Dual Language Learners. Hadassah Jerusalem College 3rd Research Conference, Department of Speech and Communication Disorders, Jerusalem.
Barriere, I., Mor, T., Alda, M. Baine, N, Fallas, R. Faour, Y., Gez, L., Hazan, S., Oved, S., Royston, B., (June 2012) Emergent biliteracy skills in Hebrew/English-Speaking Dual Language Learners. Head Start 11th National Research Conference, Washington.
Mor, T., Baine, N., Gez, L., Hazan, S., Oved, S. & Williams, E. (April 2011) Emergent literacy skills in bilingual Hebrew/English-speaking preschoolers. Students Research day, Department of Language, Speech and Hearing Sciences, CUNY Graduate Center.
Barriere, I., Mor, T., Alda, M., Baine, N. Fallas, R., Faour, Y., Gez, L., Hazan, S., Royston, B., Oved, S. (June 2012) Emergent Biiteracy Skills in Hebrew/English-speaking Dual Language Learners. Head Start 11th National Research Conference. Research on Young Children and Families: Effective Practices in an Age of Diversity and Change. Washington, DC.